Friday, August 28, 2009

Pattern For Male Beanie

My goodness ....

with great horror I realize now that even my posting in which I vow to regular blogging, again, long ago is. The same is not because of my unreliability, but to ... so, how about? I wanted to blog, for sure. Actually, every day. At least I tweeted at irregular intervals.

is also not as if nothing had happened in recent weeks. Some of it was to digest, and I am (unfortunately) nothing edible.

In hindsight, everything is not particularly wild, but if you put in there appears a so many flies like a bunch of never-ending pile of manure. have been reached

clear that I in difficult times as you would expect for a decent frustration Esser also correct. Yo-yo effect? Rather too much food, too little exercise and a few pounds more on the ribs.

has one advantage: I finally have something worth blogging about what I am, for the pounds as quickly as possible, of course, have to leave.

I take this decision just a piece of apple cake and a delicious glass of Iced Cafe Latte with skim milk. Low fat is not because I mg of the fat will give some desperately, but because of my milk is just bad animal.

Normally I am quite decadent soy milk in my coffee latte, but I did not wish to simply the risk that soy milk meets apple pie ...

So I was sitting here and blogging. Finally back. 've Already received emails from readers, why I am so little in public. Maybe because I'm really shy animal? hmmm ... I think not. It is only not.

has at the table next door was a lady with her boyfriend (or is it the son? "The woman looks like rather than 50, more like the man mid-30s .. More likely the son) that her body donor for Body Worlds will be. Dissect my cake and think about sense and nonsense of this idea. Whether you have this discussion necessarily for lunch-time in a McDonalds needs is the question. Just a scared child asks his mother what do you mean, then, a body donor. And what the lady speaks otherwise - the main artery? Bodies? Sex?

The small works quite shocked during der Mutter offenbar die Antworten fehlen. Sie stammelt nervös und kaut angespannt an ihren Pommes. Vielleicht überlegt sie ja gerade, ob man die riesige Pommesportion nach ihrem Ableben an irgendwelchen Organveränderungen feststellen können wird.

Hach, meine Gedanken schweifen mal wieder ab. Habe ich erwähnt, dass ich ein recht aktives Kind war? Heute würde man wahrscheinlich ADS diagnostizieren, zu meiner Zeit war ich einfach nur nervig.

Abschweifen tu ich allerdings auch heute, im zarten Alter von 33 Jahren, immer noch (siehe oben).

Zurück zur Abnahme.

Inzwischen Frank is, my better half arrived and has brought a little something to eat. The smell of a hamburger Royal cheese rises in my nose. The chips are gone, thank God.

Good thing I only tomorrow for the first day of the new weight loss had planned, I can sometimes bite off a hearty ... or two times. Yikes ... I think that was his finger?

"I can get one too, if you're so hungry" - WHAT? NO! I will still not have a burger ... Everybody knows that calories from foreign plates not risk their own calories go account * laugh *

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself ... if I bring the about me. My last back is weighing almost 1 year. At that time I had taken my new weight already 6 months without problems. With the fear of Jojo vanished the desire to place myself on the scale. Now kneiffen the pants and the day of reckoning is approaching ...

It greets you your Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment