Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cervical Ucus While Breastgeeding

The Day After ...

Saturday. The day after I missed my own appearance in the SWR-night cafe ... * Laughs * And also at noon today, because I was out with my Hundel, enjoy the last rays of autumn this year. Well, I confess, I was not really keen for me to inspect the TV - who knows, maybe it's true, and you can see on the screen 30% thicker than it actually is. I must have not yet seen it ...

Today I had some questions in my mailbox, because if I could show the before-image again, ideally with a After picture for comparison. Sure, here are the photos:



For my part, I will now spend the rest of Saturday evening on the couch. Enough action for today ... together

a nice Saturday evening and read again,
Your Alexandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment