Monday, February 8, 2010

Grout Consistency Sanded

rice and noodle dishes ...

Yesterday I again made a really long walk with the dogs. Interrupted by a little gossip along the way with a nice rider who came to meet with her horse.

Did my dogs of course equal suuuuper funny, a great pal. Rudi greedy, as it is naturally wanted to look like me, what eats the horse because along the way delicious. More disappointed his face when he found that the grooooße dog he just so great found, apparently has not all cups in cupboard, as the GRAS actually eats? Something you can not eat it ... genuine.


Rudi turned from just disgusted and almost we laughed heartily. Mr. Rossi would have it, of course, after seeing that the big "dog" Rudy has done nothing, know full well, and sniffed by the nose of the horse. He crawled it almost in his nostrils. Fortunately, a horse with a very dog-friendly spirit, the anschnaubte my curious puff friendly and on to the winter blades of grass by the roadside nibbling.

We would have liked even more gossip and watched the four-footed driving, but the Cold creeps pretty high on you when you stopped moving. So we said goodbye and I am with my two "heroes" quick marches to freeze variable. At the end of the walk

had my nose feels like -10 ° C (I'm sure they would have been to me a single Cancel Schnippsen easily), my toes even less likely (as much to 'boot function to -30 ° C * ha ha ha *), but I was very pleased with myself and my fitness level.

feed Moderately's today after a breakfast of banana bread, a yogurt and a slice of bread. At noon a plate of pasta (gluten-free that last longer satisfied I think) with Arrabiata sauce and tuna.

evening, two slices of bread with ketchup (yes, I know, sounds disgusting to me it tastes content and ketchup is low in calories;))

And as a snack or a nice rice pudding (for convenience a ready) and already the day was around ...

Well, that was today ... We'll see what tomorrow shall bring the day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment