Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where To Get Vicodin In Tiajuana

nose? What ne nose?

No, I do not constantly talk about the weather, but iiiiirgendwie urges the moment really on. About Augsburg for the night of the big snow storm is announced - the wind is already there. When I was just outside with the dogs, I almost froze my nose. A simple "Schnipps" against it and they would be canceled, I'll bet.

I would so love to do sports really, but possible more than a walk in this weather is perhaps for passionate skiers and Yeti, but I'm already as Normalo proud when I walk the dog the dog could stand for more than 30 minutes.

I wanted to today so times in the studio, but the snow storm is coming to me and I move the right level to less hazardous road conditions. :)

The long winter has really only one advantage: The summer is still far, far away:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment