Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Donating Washer Dryer

devil's chocolate and PMS

Hach, who actually had the idea to invent something like chocolate? And then these nasty "days before the days"?

And who has just came over me to do just at the beginning of this period to reduce my butt again peripherally? * Head on table *

impact since it is up to me laughing and mocking at me - just the shiny silver paper crumpled white chocolate plaque. Yes, I too am not immune to such attacks. * Sigh *

Maybe I should hang myself my own before and after "image as a motivational aid to the fridge - preferably in the vicinity of an XXL-padlock:)

As I was before and during the days feel more like a aufgepunptes choice Ross in 45th month of pregnancy I decided to only mark the end of "mom-and-pink-visit" to be seen and while only moderate amounts of attention to the food supply. yes Bring all nothing when I get the same on the first two days of the great frustrations ...

And as we all know is the feeling that one has in the matter, the very, very important. So menstruate, finished (sigh, like the sounds already ... * args *) feel, slim, eat less, perquisites. So the plan ...

Look what my mood tomorrow, says Sun Today it was only in the basement, then totally through the roof and down again - thanks to the laughing chocolate, coupled with the guilty conscience that I could not resist it ...

So far - off to bed! Your
Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment