Saturday, January 16, 2010

Folicure Before After

New year, new luck!

I admit it is embarrassing. Since promise is to blog regularly and then there's, nothing.

I'll let you why: the day after my blog entry I'm like animal from the horse. Then I was the first time almost 4 weeks in bed * AUA *

Fortunately, I had a helmet on (to all: please never ride without a helmet - I would not have taken, I would probably still not as happy talk about the matter), the has a huge Loch - aber besser der als mein Kopf :)

Noch mehr Glück, dass ausser dem linken Schienbein nichts gebrochen war, "nur" eine massive Wirbelsäulenprellung. Sagt einem vorher auch keiner, wie weh das tut und dass man wochenlang nicht mal mehr allein aufs Klo kann, weil man die Beine nicht mehr hoch bekommt.

Wie dem auch sei, als ich wieder so weit kriechen konnte musste ich natürlich einen riesigen Haufen Arbeit nachholen - das hat allen Ernstes bis November gedauert, bis alles so weit wieder up to date war (klar, kaum liegt man hernieder kommen Aufträge wie nicht mehr ganz normal und sammeln sich an...)

Dezember ist bei mir sowieso immer der Ausnahmezustand, schon allein, weil absolut jeder, I know, in December birthday, including me. So, buy gifts, Christmas preparations, parties organize and and and ...

I'm still more than happy that 2009 is over and we finally arrived safely in January. My practice book is thanks to all the chaos is still not finished, but never mind - the bikini time is still far enough away:)

So, now I'll have a look how little trace of the last few months with all the frustration, gluttony and went completely without a sport to me by ...

I wish all readers a happy, healthy and fit New Year 2010 - better late than never - and I thank you again for the great reviews last Year! Incidentally, I am looking forward in 2010 with good book reviews, so the skin in the keys * wink *

Love, Your
Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment