Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair Color Cost At Jcpenney Salon

Wintergestöber and chilli to warm up:)

So in this weather is no hunting dog the door, let alone easy angemoppelte Women of any age. So off with sports today - a short walk, then had both the dogs and I totally frozen solid.

I feel so cold that I still feel cold even in the house - not to think of salad. So today gabs chili. VERY tasty, certainly not as low in calories as I would have liked, but it's been after me for the first time today, not as chilly around the nose ... was worth it.

Further, when I should be so cold remains on Saturday to weigh rather because as I said, dieting in this weather? Almost impossible. So I try to be as good as possible to eat and wait for spring ... so, where is the really? End of January and no sign of snowdrops ... Hopefully, the spring is long enough that the pounds are gone before the season begins ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment